Saturday, May 25, 2013

Dandelion Queen in a Midspring Night's Dream

Peaches is everything I always wanted in a little girl. She can be rough with the boys, and she can host a perfect tea party for all her dolls.  She is a mixture of sass and sweetness and boy can she charm you to get what she wants. If I had a dollar for every time someone told I was going to have my hands full when she gets older, I would be rich!  She is my free spirit, my charismatic child, that I love and would never, ever change, even if she pushes me and tests me almost every day...I love my girl and my husband snapped these pictures of her while I was working one night and I edited them today.These pictures just touch my heart because they seem to get to the heart of Peaches, they capture her perfectly.


Midspring Night's Dream









My Dandelion Queen










No comments:

Post a Comment