Monday, August 10, 2015

Captain Underpants



I have been wanting to do pics like this with my little guy ever since he was potty trained back in May, which also happens to be his third birthday month! We finally got around to it last night, and boy did he not disappoint! 
He is all about super hero's and Hulk Smash and saving the day and getting bad guys, and from the second he stepped out the door, he was IN CHARACTER. I was having so much fun watching him that I almost forgot to take pictures. And in him just killing it being a super hero, my camera didn't have time to adjust from the cold inside to the hot and humid outside and the first couple images are all hazy, which I actually think is pretty cool! I love happy mistakes!
So, I leave you with...Captain Underpants!!!

























No comments:

Post a Comment